Harrison Eco™ Display
Helping end the use of single use displays
The perfect solution for a variety of event products, our Harrison Eco™ Display material can be used for backdrops and table cloths or teamed with the Bravura range for a sustainable display solutions.
Perfect for: Event products, backdrops, table cloths and Bravura display range
What makes this product green?
Our Harrison Eco™ Display material is made from recycled plastic waste, including single-use plastic bottles, that would otherwise end up in landfill. It is 100% recyclable at end of use and can be handed back to us for further recycling or upcycling once you’re finished with it.
• As strong and as durable as knitted polyester
• Fire resistant
• Meets OEKO TEX standard 100
Team our Harrison Eco™ Display with the Bravura range and say no to rollerbanners
End the use of single use displays by teaming your graphic sleeve made from Harrison Eco™ Display with the Bravura stand range. The Bravura range is easy to assemble, lightweight and the feet are made from recycled aluminium and plastic.
Reasons why Harrison Eco™ Display is better than roller banners:
- Save money in the long-term.
- The display material used for the graphic sleeve is made from 100% recycled polyester
- This graphic sleeve can be recycled again once your campaign is over, simply hand it back to us and we’ll recycle it.
- Your future campaign graphics can be printed on eco-friendly sleeve, minimising the carbon footprint during the products lifetime.
- Various sizes are available. View the whole Bravura range.