Harrison EDS, Harrison Flagpoles, Harrisons Creative (which form Harrison Group) and Pollite are sister companies looking to recruit a Marketing Executive on a temporary basis to cover maternity leave (9-12 month contract).
You will be responsible for delivering creative marketing campaigns for these diverse and fast-growing companies. This exciting and varied role will utilise your skills in marketing planning, SEO, social media, content creation, new product development, PR, e-mail campaign creation, internal marketing and market research.
Our products will have helped your favourite brands communicate with you in many different ways. In our local area alone, Harrison Creative’s involvement in the Great North Run in Newcastle helps proud sponsors showcase their support on crowd barrier covers and our wayfinders guide the 57,000 runners at this huge event. Harrison Flagpole’s bespoke lamp post banner poles in Stockton-on-Tees welcome visitors to the town and highlight their annual Arts Festival in a unique way. You will also have seen our Harrison EDS feather flags, flagpoles and banners outside many car dealerships in the region, updating you about their latest sale or new car launch.
We also work with big names across the UK such as McDonalds, London Marathon, Tesco, and Citroen Peugeot, providing them with the most innovative solutions for their events, showrooms, exhibitions and buildings.
Recently awarded Micro Exporter of the Year at the Northern PowerHouse Export Awards, Pollite are considered to be experts in the field of frangibility – designing passively-safe structures that are designed to break safely upon impact. They are one of the largest manufacturers of fibreglass masts in Europe with an international presence that spans across Europe, Asia, USA, The Middle East, and Australasia. Boasting over 50 years’ experience in the manufacturing of fibreglass and the design of frangible safety poles, we provide a full range of frangible masts and poles to support visual and non visual aids near airport runways, taxiways and aprons.
As rapidly growing businesses we’re always on the lookout for creative, enthusiastic and energetic individuals with a good eye for detail and confidence in their own ability to join us on our journey.
The successful applicant will be someone with a proven track record in managing successful marketing campaigns in a B2B environment. You must be someone who is a team player to fit within a well established team, in this multitasking role whilst being able to work to a high-level of accuracy.
The role includes:
- Implementing effective communications plans to raise awareness of the brands in our target markets and generate leads for the Business Development team via means such as:
- Implementing and managing best practice for SEO including a link building and content creation
- Managing PPC campaigns through an external agency
- Improving user experience on company websites to increase conversion rate
- Monitoring performance using Google Analytics and reporting monthly
- Organising our participation at trade events
- Managing, updating and evaluating the company websites using WordPress. Including SEO management and creating engaging, fresh and on-brand blog posts, case studies, videos and other website copy
- Creation of e-newsletters and promotional e-mailers in MailChimp
- Copy writing for a range of marketing collateral including brochures, datasheets, sales presentations and overseeing their graphic design and printing
- Planning and implementing social media campaigns on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin
- Having a key role in the new product development process from conception to launch and beyond
- Market research into new products, new markets, competitors etc.
- Internal marketing including a creating a monthly email newsletter
- Regular reporting to the Board
- Ensuring that all communications are on-brand
- Occasional travel to trade shows
Skills and qualifications needed
- Degree in Marketing or related discipline. A digital marketing qualification would be a bonus
- Experience implementing marketing and communications strategies
- Experience writing creative and engaging content for marketing literature
- Digital marketing experience including SEO, social media and Google Analytics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, WordPress and MailChimp
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders
- Self-motivated, focused on results and outcome driven
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
For more information, or to apply contact Jemima Harrison on 01325 355433 or email@example.com.